Comprehensive services across all business modules. Our services are designed for our customers for achieving demanding business goals. We leverage our domain capabilities, new technology, agile methodology, accelerators and best practices for enterprise application implementation. With our experienced ERP leader ship team and domain expertise, we enable customers to drive maximum business value.
- ERP Implementation
- ERP Support services
- Up gradation
- ERP – Mobility integrations
- ERP User, Roles management
- Staff augmentation
- ERP Training
- Data warehousing Implementation, Support
Financial Accounting (FI)
The Financial Accounting (FI) module in is designed to capture organizations business transactions in a manner that will satisfy external reporting requirements. Local legal considerations are pre-delivered with the system and the ability to manage and report on multiple companies in multiple countries with multiple currencies is part of standard functionality. Integration with Sales and Distribution, Purchasing and Materials Management allows for the ability to select any financial transaction and “Drill Down” to the originating transaction whether it is a purchase Order, Sales Order or material movement.
The purpose of the Controlling (CO) module in is to provide organizations with a method of slicing and dicing data to view costs from an internal management perspective and provide a view of profitability beyond that of basic financial reporting. This allows the organization to create information in a manner that is tailored to their specific business measurements needs. Controlling allows an organization to:
- Plan and track overhead costs within the company’s specific organizational structure.
- Track costs related to specific projects or events and either capitalize those costs or charge them to appropriate departments upon completion.
- Perform “Activity Based Costing”.
- Perform Product Costing, measuring production cost and variances.
- Report profitability by product line, division, or other internal measurement.
- Report sales and gross profitability by external measures such as market segments or customer groups.
Materials Management (MM)
The Materials Management module (MM) consists of all master data, system configuration, and transactions to complete the Procure to pay process. This process map spans from MRP generated procurement proposals through final invoice receipt and verification.
Materials Management Components or Sub-Components:
- Vendor Master and Material Master data
- Consumption Based Planning
- Inventory Management
- Evaluation of Materials
- Invoice Verification
Sales and Distribution (SD)
The Sales and Distribution (SD) consists of all master data, system configuration, and transactions to complete the Order to Cash process. It includes the following information and processes:
- Customer Master and Material Master data
- Sales Orders
- Credit Management
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- It is a part of Business Suite to manage customer relationship.
- It supports all customer-focused business areas such as marketing, sales and service.
- Marketing Planning,
- Campaign Management,
- Lead Management,
- Market Analytics,
- Customer Segmentation.
- Sales and service
- Enterprise Sales
- E-Selling and
- Field Sales.
- Initial inquiry till the confirmation & billing of the service provided to the customer.
- CRM service also provides your organization with quotation creation & processing, creation of service order and assignment to field service representative.
Logistics Execution (LE)
Logistics Execution covers the areas of Warehouse Management and Inbound Receiving and Outbound Shipping processing.Warehouse Management provides an additional level of stock location detail than Inventory Management. Inventory Management only maintains stock quantities at the Storage Location level, which is typically an area of your warehouse or a building on your company’s campus. Warehouse Management manages stock down to the bin level, or to the physical coordinates within your warehouse. Warehouse Management also provides Picking and Put away Strategy functionality.
Human Resources (HR)
The Human Resources module (HR) consists of all master data, system configuration, and transactions to complete the Hire to Retire (or, as some say, Fire) process. It includes the following information and processes.
Production Planning (PP)
Production Planning consists of all master data, system configuration, and transactions to complete the Plan to Produce process. It includes the following information and processes:
- Material Master, Bill of Material, Routing and Work Centre data
- Sales and Production Plans
- Long Term Planning
- Demand Management
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Capacity Planning
- Production Orders
Quality Management (QM)
Quality Management (QM) assures that products meet stringent regulatory standards, are safe and uniform, and meet company product specifications. QM processes are thoroughly integrated into the manufacturing process.
Project System (PS)
Project System provides tools to track project milestone, costs and resources. ‘s Project System module contains tight integration to the Controlling, Human Resources, and Logistics modules. It utilizes personnel records from HR, rolls costs into Controlling and links to materials or customers in the Logistics modules.
Two key objects that define the Project in are:
- Work Breakdown Structure – defines tasks and assign resources to those tasks
- Network – defines the dependencies within the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
Plant Maintenance (PM)
Plant Maintenance operates the overall maintenance business processes and functions. The Plant Maintenance module allows a maintenance organization to:
- Identify, document, and correct failures and degradations of any assets for which they have responsibility.
- Plan and schedule activities to prevent or predict failures and keep assets and processes operating within design specifications.
Both Corrective and Preventative maintenance processes exist in the Plant Maintenance module.